A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen S. Smith practice?
Dr. Glen Smith practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.