A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Scott Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Glen Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glen Smith practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, VT.
See Orange Family Physicians.