A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Scott Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Glen Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glen Smith practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, VT.
See Orange Family Physicians.