Dr. Glen Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2014
Best of the Best
I have been going to Dr. Smith for at least 12 years. He really really knows what he is doing. He is not an alarmist and puts everything is perspective. He doesn't order a zillion tests to find out that you have pulled a muscle in your back. He is very up front with what you should do and is very understanding of how nervous you are about what is wrong with you. He has been extremely accurate in his diagnosis of my problems. The internet has proved to me that researching what might be wrong with me has only made be feel like I am dying when in fact Dr. Smith says I just had a small staff infection!. Love him and his staff.

October 2nd, 2013
Terrible bedside manner
I came in with cold symptoms and when Dr. Smith asked about any medications I'm taking, I told him that I'm taking Asacol for Ulcerative Colitis that I've had since I was 9 years old. His immediate response was 'I'm surprised you still have your colon since you have Crohn's Disease.' I corrected him by saying yes the Asacol has controlled my Ulcerative Colitis well. He then said 'Yes, Asacol is a good medication. But you've had Ulcerative Colitis since you were 5.' I didn't correct him on the age of onset. I then told him that I wanted to come in because my colds usually last too long or I relapse since my immune system is weak. He then compared the cold Virus to Aids and recommended vitamin C. It was really a bizarre comparison. He was a terrible listener and just very strange in general. I would not go back to him ever.