Dr. Glen Scarbrough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen Scarbrough?

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Phenomenal doctor. I cannot say enough about the super medical care he provides and what a man of integrity he is

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Wonderful staff and the imaging staff was very prompt & fast.

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Dr.Scarbrough is an awesome doctor! He has played a huge role in getting me to a pain free life. He is so kind and really does care. He is never hurried and very thorough. I would recommend him and have recommended him to friends and family, he really is a great doctor!! He also delivered my sweet nephew and brought comfort to the room. The staff is also very helpful and kind, and they will call you back if they say they will. All around great experience!!

Dr. Scarbrough, RN Kim, and Trish his receptionist

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Scarbrough and his staff. I met Dr. Glen Scarbrough while I was in college in 2001. He discovered a large tumor on my ovary and suggested we surgically remove it. As you can imagine, this was a traumatizing for a 21 year old girl away from home and family. He was very honest when explaining my diagnoses and possible prognosis, but he and his staff were very comforting and assuring. When it came time for surgery, he met with my parents and I to explain everything he planned to do. Dr. Scarbrough humbly admitted that he had never removed a tumor like mine, so he invited his Father (a retired well-known OB/GYN) to accompany him during the proceedure. After the surger, Dr. Scarbrough made daily calls throughout the weekend. That is unheard of these days!After moving away for 2 years, I returned to Savannah and to Dr. Scrarbrough. During that 2 year period, I was diagnosed with a stomach disorder and fibromyalgia. Dr. Scarbrough throughorly checked my blood work and lab tests, before referring me to a specialists. He's a physician that cares 100% about my well-being and health overall. In the 13+ years I've been in Savanah, I've yet to meet a physician who is as humble, caring, and thorough as Dr. Scarbrough and his team.

Posted on September 23rd, 2008

He was very caring and professional. Spends quality time with you during visit.

Posted on October 11th, 2017