A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Waskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Waskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Waskin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Waskin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Waskin practice?
Dr. Glen Waskin practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Pompano Beach Family Physicians.