A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Waskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Waskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waskin
Education & Awards
Dr. Waskin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Waskin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Andrew Waskin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Waskin practice?
- Dr. Glen Waskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Waskin practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Family Physicians.