Dr. Glen Waskin DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pompano Beach, FL

February 26th, 2016
abandoned
Abandoned as a patient of Dr.Waskin.Told I was no longer under his care without any prior notification or justification.Very unprofessional and life threatening.

October 13th, 2015
No joke, his office staff is terrible. They are more concerned about getting out of work then there are with helping patients. Makes for a very poor experience.

April 24th, 2015
The Office staff is the worst I have ever in my life been exposed to. They have no manners & I'd quite certain they do not care about their patience. Getting a referral is impossible. They say that the referral has been faxed & numerous times I was waiting for at least a 1/2 hr. at my appointment. Then I would physically go and pick up referral and take it to my appointment. Waskin would not prescribe either a walker or wheel chair after my hip replacement operation because he said I should be up walking. My Sergent didn't want me to put weight on my left leg until he saw me after my operation. I ended up getting a chair & walker from a friend. Waskin has no bedside manner....I found him crude.

October 8th, 2014
Been going for years
Always available and the staff is very nice.

October 2nd, 2014
BEWARE !
They promised to call me back, they never did.They promised to send my paperwork out 2 times and never did.They WAY overbilled my insurance.BEWARE ,worst office help ever but Michelle is the best at taking blood ,outside of her run away , FAST

August 7th, 2013
Always way above my expectations
Dr. Wasking has been my doctor for about 8 years. Their staff has always been more than helpful and pleasant with me any time I've come in for a visit. There sometimes can be a wait but I've never had a different experience at any other medical office. I have absolute trust that every time I walk into this office that I will be given the best care possible and taken seriously.

November 11th, 2011
Love Dr. Waskin!
Dr Waskin is such a breath of fresh air in the world of Doctors down here! I finally feel as if my doctor actually cares about me and my well being. The office is very clean and the girls up front are very sweet, just wish they could keep on top of referrals and approvals.

August 10th, 2011
They really take the
I only gave them two stars because the receptionist is so pleasant. The nurse, however, is not personable at all. Was given a diagnosis of one condition, and wasn't comfortable with the diagnosis so I asked if there could be more blood work done. They said they would call me if they could do it. After waiting for them to call for a few days, I called them, and they said the blood work was being ran, and that they would call me with the results. After waiting two weeks for the blood work (this usually takes three days max), I call them and they had had it for a while. The blood work was normal, and they still wanted me to take the medicine prescribed without and explanation. I'm not going to take medicine for a condition I am not sure I have. So I asked for a referral to a specialist and they said they would call me with one. They never did. Won't be back to this doctor, don't feel that they cared for my well being at all. Don't go here.

July 5th, 2011
Dr. Glen Waskin promoted new office manager, impethetic, and unprofessional concerning patient care with patient and immediate family.
The newly promoted office manager has no personal ethics, what so ever. She is very discourteous, in her new position. I'm very dissappointed with her disconcern with patient quality care and direct family member concerns. Office manager calls 911 on concerned family member and without cause. The Office manager should have to pay a fee for having dispatched the Sheriff Department falsely on a concerned family member. Very disappointed...

March 21st, 2011
How to even begin
My first visit I was able to get in quickly. My follow up appointment required 2 1/2 weeks for test results that were back already. There was a long wait until the Dr even came into the exam room. No personality from the staff who checked me in or the staff who took me to the exam room. He did though ask a lot of questions and did show interest in my care. On the other side was not informative even asking on what blood tests and or other steps were to be taken regarding follow up or possibilities of the situation. No results over the phone unless critically necessary as per a staff member. Test requested by specialist for authorization overlooked. Received on the weekend a letter from a doctor who performed tests which had abnormal results. Dr Waskin's office never contacted me regarding this test and they had the results at least two days prior to my receiving this letter. The staff is beyond not helpful. If you do not mind unprofessional staff, waiting for test results, and having vague information regarding your care this is the doctor for you. In short no recommendation from me.

February 6th, 2011
Dr. Waskin is my doctor for about 6 years, he is the best doctor that ever had in Florida.Also he is my son's doctor,he is always ready to see us anytime we need him, without a problem.He is the BEST!!!!!