A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen H Weiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glen H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Glen Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Garnerville, NY.
See Garnerville Ophthalmologists.