A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen H Weiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glen H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Glen Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Garnerville, NY.
See Garnerville Ophthalmologists.