A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Weiss is Excellent. Dr. Weiss has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract, Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Glen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen H. Weiss practice?
Dr. Glen Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Garnerville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nanuet, NY and New York, NY.
See Garnerville Ophthalmologists.