A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Wheeler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Wheeler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheeler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Benjamin Wheeler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Glen B. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Glen Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Wheeler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.