A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Wishon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Wishon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wishon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wishon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Martin Wishon MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen M. Wishon practice?
- Dr. Glen Wishon has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Wishon practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.