A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Wool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Wool is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wool graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wool has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Michael Wool MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen M. Wool practice?
- Dr. Glen Wool has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Wool practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.