A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenda Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenda Cook is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenda Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenda J Cook MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenda J. Cook practice?
- Dr. Glenda Cook has 5 office locations.
Dr. Glenda Cook practices Internal Medicine near Elizabethtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Willow Street, PA.
See Elizabethtown Internists.