A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenda Dalby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalby
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dalby Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalby graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dalby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenda Jean Dalby MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenda J. Dalby practice?
- Dr. Glenda Dalby has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenda Dalby practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.