A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenda Kremer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenda Kremer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenda Kremer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kremer graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kremer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenda Kremer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenda Kremer practice?
- Dr. Glenda Kremer has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenda Kremer practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.