Dr. Glenda Kroll MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

April 24th, 2012
Only Doctor to resolve my son's issues
My son has been through so many doctors with out anyone really taking the time to figure out my son. All they would tell me is "well, he is an unusual case," and pass me on my way.Dr. Kroll discovered the underlying problem my son was facing and with her knowledge and experience found the right combination of medicine to really help me son. He not yet the best behaved child, but hes much better and will continue to get better thanks to Dr. Kroll.

December 31st, 2008
Technically Excellent Prima Donna Lacking in Human Compassion
Dr. Kroll has treated my son, 8, twice now in residential treatment. She's brilliant with medications BUT also impossible to reach, reluctant to talk with parents, unwilling to make herself easily accessible, seems to resent our asking questions, and appears completely indifferent to how difficult this is for us. Seems annoyed that we would actually want to know what's happening with our son. The staff all surround her with a wall of silence -- no one will tell you why you can't reach the doctor to find out what they're doing to your child. And as we've asked more and more questions, the staff has become more and more hostile. This last time 3 weeks after our son was admitted we still had had NO contact from the doctor and when, after making a huge fuss, we finally got a phone call from her, the first things she said was "maybe Meridell isn't the place for you," as though WE were the troublemakers. Seems to have no concept of simple humanity toward or responsiblity to the family.