Overall Review

May 27th, 2015
Highly Recommended OB/GYN
I couldn't be happier with having Dr. Lee as my OB/GYN. She is knowledgable, professional, thorough, and kind. I highly recommend her.

January 13th, 2014
Upon calling Dr.Lee's office, spending the first ten-min's on-hold, the receptionist answers, I share that I would like to make a "new" patient appt. w/Dr.Lee. Abruptly, she stated, "Dr. Lee's booked thru April." Further, referring me to two-alternative Dr.'s w/in the practice. I shared, I preferred to see Dr. Lee, (I hope the office help understands patients put time & effort in researching selected providers)! I was then asked what type of insurance I carried. After responding UHC, w/out warning, I was on-hold. A new attendant (Noelia) took me off hold, stated, the person I needed to speak w/was on another call, she handles "new patients" but, she'd call me back. I asked, "today?" She said, yeah. Dr. Lee, should re-examine her staff as they're a reflection of her and her practice. The initial experience caused me to question the facility & unfortunately, Dr. Lee. Currently, no return call received. Front desk should realize the importance of their role w/in the medical practice. This office, clearly doesn't.

April 18th, 2012
Amazing and Caring Doctor but rude staff members!
Dr. Lee is a very talented, smart and caring physician. In fact, the only reason I am keeping her as my primary GYN doctor is because she is THAT good. However, her staff does not show compassion, even through the tough times. I feel that a GYN office should be a friendly and welcoming environment and this is definitely the opposite! The staff makes me feel like a very annoying patient. I hate having to call there!

December 14th, 2011
Knowledgable doctor with discourteous staffs!
Dr. Lee is very nice and cheerful person. She always had time for questions. She delivered my first baby.But, she doesn't have courteous staffs so I faced lots of problem in follow ups. I never got any proper answers on phone. You can rarely see smile on their face.They don't have proper coordination with billing department. Several times I was charged extra and then I have to call them and correct it!! It was a big hassel for me. I want to mention one incidence. In my last month I was having NSTs twice a week, for that they were asking advance payments from me. In that state I don't want to take stress so didn't argue with them and made payments. Later on, I came to know from my insurance that they were charging whole part of bill from me(I paid them the part which insurance was supposed to pay for me). Then, I called them and got a reply that we were THINKING you have high deductible so you have to pay in full. Howcome, without checking my insurance policy they can bill random. Later on they adjusted it in delivery bills.Anyways, now I have sweet little daughter. Thanks to Dr. Lee.

April 15th, 2011
Dr. Lee is a wonderful Dr. She asks questions about my kids. She delivered two of them. We talk about my general health, also. She informs me of new techniques and procedures in the medical field that relate to my physical needs. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.

April 13th, 2011
1st Meeting:
I had my first visit with Dr. Lee and was so incredibly impressed by the amount of time she spent with me explaining and helping me to understand my concerns. I've met with 2 other doctors in the past and NONE of them were able to ease my concerns the way she did and none of them explained it in a fashion that helped me to understand! I'm excited to have her as my doctor and would definately recommend her to anyone... Thank you Dr. Lee for putting my mind to rest...:)

March 3rd, 2011
Dr. Lee is very concerned about you as a person, not just a patient. She spends time with you and listens to your concerns.

January 28th, 2011
Bad staff: Doctor should change her location
It feels as you are stuck. Dr. Lee is very nice and caring. On the other hand, all of her staffs are very rude and soul-less. I bet if you have morning appointment with doctor, your whole will go bad as you saw those grumpy faces in the morning. I will not recommend anyone to visit doctor at this location (8905 West Lincoln Avenue Suite 407).

December 15th, 2010
Good Provider but very bad staff
Very good provider. Very friendly and discusses issues in detail. On the other side, no follow when trying to reach her. Don't know if she is getting my message or not but have not had a follow up call to check on me.

October 22nd, 2010
Great Doc but, horrible staffs!!
Dr. Lee is very friendly and cooperative. She gives good time in hearing patient. But, her staffs are kind of very rude and also lazy... they are always in hurry... it seems as if they are doing a great favor by hearing us.

March 10th, 2010
An incredibly,kind, caring,compassionate Doctor

December 24th, 2009
Mrs. Janet Salbashian
Dr. Lee has treated both myself and my 96 year old mother for bladder problems. I feel she is well learned in her profession and a warm and caring person. I have recommended her to many of my friends with similar problems. Her office staff is also very caring and friendly. Her office in the Women's pavilion location is attached to the West Allis Memorial hospital which makes it convenient for further treatment if necessary. She makes you feel comfortable and confident in her manner of treatment.