A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenda Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenda Parker, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenda Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenda Ferguson Parker MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenda F. Parker practice?
- Dr. Glenda Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenda Parker practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.