A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenda Rabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenda Rabe is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenda Rabe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenda K. Rabe practice?
Dr. Glenda Rabe practices Pediatrics near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Pediatricians.