A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenda Rabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenda Rabe is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenda Rabe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenda Kay Rabe MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Glenda K. Rabe practice?
- Dr. Glenda Rabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenda Rabe practices Pediatrics near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Pediatricians.