- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenda Singleton
Dr. Glenda Singleton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Singleton is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital and South Denver Internal Medicine Associates. She speaks English.
Dr. Glenda Singleton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Glenda Singleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.
Dr. James Singleton
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Littleton, CO 0 mi34
Dr. Andrea Ryan
Littleton, CO 0 mi12
Dr. David Schrier
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Littleton, CO 0.07 mi26