Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenda Weisman
Dr. Glenda Weisman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 2 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weisman is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Glenda Weisman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Glenda Weisman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. David Testa
Scottsdale, AZ 0.17 mi
Dr. Russell Gilbert
Sleep Medicine, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0.18 mi26
Dr. Hugh Mackechnie
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Scottsdale, AZ 0.48 mi48