A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glendon Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glendon Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glendon Gardner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glendon M Gardner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glendon M. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Glendon Gardner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glendon Gardner practices Otolaryngology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.