Learn more about Dr. Glendon Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glendon Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glendon Gardner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glendon M Gardner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glendon M. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Glendon Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glendon Gardner practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.