A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Adrian Davis MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Glenn Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Davis practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See White Plains Internists.