A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Hirsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Hirsch, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Aaron Hirsch MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Glenn Hirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Hirsch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.