A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Hirsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Hirsch, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Aaron Hirsch MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Glenn Hirsch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Hirsch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Towson, MD.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.