A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Tan, FACOG, FACS, FICS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
- Beloit Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Anthony A Tan FACOG, FACS, and FICS is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Tan practice?
- Dr. Glenn Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Tan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Roscoe, IL.
See Beloit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.