A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Weiss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Weiss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn A Weiss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Glenn Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Weiss practices Family Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Family Physicians.