A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Weiss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Weiss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn A Weiss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Glenn Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Weiss practices Family Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Primary Care Doctors.