Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Wayne R Smith Sr on Jun 15th, 2016

I think Dr. Amudson is one of the finest doctors I've ever dealt with during my many years of back problems. He is also an outstanding human being, also amongst the finest.

by William P. Cahill on May 9th, 2016

I always feel better after seeing Dr. Amundson. Check up or surgery he is the best. I value his knowledge and abilities. The spine is a complex piece of our anatomy. In the event of any future surgical procedures I would choose him and trust him to perform the very best. His staff is outstanding as well

by Steve Denton on Apr 27th, 2016

I had both back and neck surgery done by DR. Amundson several years ago. Both surgeries went great and I was impressed with how well his bedside manners are. He took extra time to explain everything so we understood exactly what he was doing. I live 2 hours away and last week I had to take my 17 year old daughter to see him for a back injury. There are a lot of doctors closer by, but Dr. Amundson is the only one I trust my family with. Thanks Glen you are awesome!!

by Muriel Schaffner on Feb 24th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.Amundson for several years. He listens Intently, and explains the results of tests, and, diagnosis clearly. He is warm, and, caring, and, I trust him completely. His staff, from the front desk, on, are efficient, and, welcoming.

by Larry Flinchpaugh on Jan 27th, 2016

Great staff. Sincerely interested in the patients well being.

by Frances Comer on Jan 27th, 2016

Dr. Amundson, is not arrogant like most doctors I have seen. He does not disrespect he's patients. However, he is straight to the point and firm. He is confidant but not arrogant.

by Kendra Davis on Dec 27th, 2015

Dr. Amundson is such a kind caring and compassionate Dr. I feel so blessed to have found him! He listened to all of my concerns and questions and answered it all in terms I could fully understand! He truly cares about his patients and has a way to make patients feel at ease, comfortable and confident! He is an amazing surgeon. I have been suffering for over 10 years from my previous back surgery and Dr. Amundson gave me my life back! I haven't felt this good for 15 years and I am only 3 months post op! I would highly recommend Dr. Amundson to anybody who wants a highly qualified Dr. that truly cares! That's hard to find these days!! Thank you Dr. Amundson!

Dec 1st, 2015

He was my surgeon 13 years ago and had chronic back pain for 25 years and my back hasn't hurt since (unless I overdo).

Sep 17th, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Amundson off and on for about 8 years for basically the same problem. I'm disappointed that when I have an appt. to see him, I initially have to see his nurse practitioner rather than him. My co-pay is the same, which isn't right in my opinion. It should be nothing or at least less than what I pay to see the Dr. Up to this point, we've tried everything but surgery, but they may be my next step.

Dr. Glenn Amundson Review show details Dr. Glenn Amundson Review
by Debra L. Brackman on Feb 2nd, 2015

He fused together my L-4 and L-5 about 5 years ago, and it is still going strong today! He is a no nonsense, tell it too you like it is and what you need doctor. I could not have been in better hands.

Great experience show details Great experience
Nov 2nd, 2011

I came to Dr. Amundson with a history of lower back problems an a severely displaced vertebra. He diagnosed it quickly and accurately. He performed a fusion procedure on me both front and back, utilizing instrumentation. The procedure was completed at the Heartland Surgical Center. I am five weeks out now and I have been pain free for four weeks now. First time in nearly 40 years that I can say that. He is a wonderful surgeon and his staff at Heartland is unbelievable. They treated my wife and I like we were the only patients in the hospital. From start to finish this has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never had a doctor as good as Dr. Amundson and the treatment and care was just amazing. They are simply the best at what they do. I recommend them highly.

Dr. Glenn Amundson is great. show details Dr. Glenn Amundson is great.
by Anonymous on Apr 30th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

My Life was changed by a car running into me on the way to work one day. I was miserable with pain through Holidays, Birthdays, and unable to sleep or ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
by Jo Ann Divine on Aug 25th, 2009

Dr. Amundson performed surgery on my neck and skull way back in 1995. I felt completely safe in his hands which I can imagine everyone would prefer to feel when having any type of surgery. He has wonderful bedside manner, something I have found not all surgeons possess. He spent time with me and he cared, it showed. I think about him and I will never forget him. Thank you Dr. Amundson for being there for me.

Mar 16th, 2009

He is a excellent and caring surgeon.