Dr. Glenn Amundson MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Leawood, KS

4.8

March 9th, 2017
This will be the second time Dr. Amundson has done surgery on my back. I have arthritis and it causes many problems. He is an excellent surgeon and I always recommend him to people with back problems.

December 22nd, 2016
Very responsive and professional!
Dr Amundson's office was very responsive to an emergency situation I had that arose. He and his staff were very informative, helpful and thorough in explaining my condition , options and developing a game plan. Very impressive.

June 15th, 2016
I think Dr. Amudson is one of the finest doctors I've ever dealt with during my many years of back problems. He is also an outstanding human being, also amongst the finest.

May 9th, 2016
I always feel better after seeing Dr. Amundson. Check up or surgery he is the best. I value his knowledge and abilities. The spine is a complex piece of our anatomy. In the event of any future surgical procedures I would choose him and trust him to perform the very best. His staff is outstanding as well

April 27th, 2016
I had both back and neck surgery done by DR. Amundson several years ago. Both surgeries went great and I was impressed with how well his bedside manners are. He took extra time to explain everything so we understood exactly what he was doing. I live 2 hours away and last week I had to take my 17 year old daughter to see him for a back injury. There are a lot of doctors closer by, but Dr. Amundson is the only one I trust my family with. Thanks Glen you are awesome!!

February 24th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr.Amundson for several years. He listens Intently, and explains the results of tests, and, diagnosis clearly. He is warm, and, caring, and, I trust him completely. His staff, from the front desk, on, are efficient, and, welcoming.

January 27th, 2016
Great staff. Sincerely interested in the patients well being.

January 27th, 2016
Dr. Amundson, is not arrogant like most doctors I have seen. He does not disrespect he's patients. However, he is straight to the point and firm. He is confidant but not arrogant.

December 27th, 2015
Dr. Amundson is such a kind caring and compassionate Dr. I feel so blessed to have found him! He listened to all of my concerns and questions and answered it all in terms I could fully understand! He truly cares about his patients and has a way to make patients feel at ease, comfortable and confident! He is an amazing surgeon. I have been suffering for over 10 years from my previous back surgery and Dr. Amundson gave me my life back! I haven't felt this good for 15 years and I am only 3 months post op! I would highly recommend Dr. Amundson to anybody who wants a highly qualified Dr. that truly cares! That's hard to find these days!! Thank you Dr. Amundson!

December 1st, 2015
He was my surgeon 13 years ago and had chronic back pain for 25 years and my back hasn't hurt since (unless I overdo).

September 17th, 2015
I have been going to see Dr. Amundson off and on for about 8 years for basically the same problem. I'm disappointed that when I have an appt. to see him, I initially have to see his nurse practitioner rather than him. My co-pay is the same, which isn't right in my opinion. It should be nothing or at least less than what I pay to see the Dr. Up to this point, we've tried everything but surgery, but they may be my next step.

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Glenn Amundson Review
He fused together my L-4 and L-5 about 5 years ago, and it is still going strong today! He is a no nonsense, tell it too you like it is and what you need doctor. I could not have been in better hands.