Dr. Glenn Amundson, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Dr. Glenn Amundson Review show details Dr. Glenn Amundson Review
by Debra L. Brackman on Feb 2nd, 2015

He fused together my L-4 and L-5 about 5 years ago, and it is still going strong today! He is a no nonsense, tell it too you like it is and what you need doctor. I could not have been in better hands.

Great experience show details Great experience
Nov 2nd, 2011

I came to Dr. Amundson with a history of lower back problems an a severely displaced vertebra. He diagnosed it quickly and accurately. He performed a fusion procedure on me both front and back, utilizing instrumentation. The procedure was completed at the Heartland Surgical Center. I am five weeks out now and I have been pain free for four weeks now. First time in nearly 40 years that I can say that. He is a wonderful surgeon and his staff at Heartland is unbelievable. They treated my wife and I like we were the only patients in the hospital. From start to finish this has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never had a doctor as good as Dr. Amundson and the treatment and care was just amazing. They are simply the best at what they do. I recommend them highly.

Outstanding Doctor and Surgeon show details Outstanding Doctor and Surgeon
Sep 3rd, 2010

Referred to Dr Amundson by Ft. Leavenworth Ortho Clinic for cervical and lumbar pain after MRI revealed degenerative disc issues along with buldging cervical disc's at multiple locations and lower lumbar herniation in several locations. Dr Amundson ordered additional CT scan and EMG to ensure it was only the cervical spine at fault and not multiple issue contributing. Surgery performed with two fussions and two plates installed in cervical C5,6,7. I am 4 weeks post op and nearly back to normal with no further symptoms. Lower lumbar scheduled for work up end of month and surgery likely in November to deal with herniated disc's. Pain meds in meantime keeping under control. Him and his PA Carrie are Top Notch and like family to me. Dr Amundson and I are retired Navy sailors and he has my full trust to do what is right...Five star surgeon in my book.

Dr. Glenn Amundson is great. show details Dr. Glenn Amundson is great.
by Anonymous on Apr 30th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

My Life was changed by a car running into me on the way to work one day. I was miserable with pain through Holidays, Birthdays, and unable to sleep or ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
by Jo Ann Divine on Aug 25th, 2009

Dr. Amundson performed surgery on my neck and skull way back in 1995. I felt completely safe in his hands which I can imagine everyone would prefer to feel when having any type of surgery. He has wonderful bedside manner, something I have found not all surgeons possess. He spent time with me and he cared, it showed. I think about him and I will never forget him. Thank you Dr. Amundson for being there for me.

Mar 16th, 2009

He is a excellent and caring surgeon.

Nov 21st, 2008

Dr. Amundson is a wonderful doctor. Poor guy, his wife is a nut case.