Dr. Glenn Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Anderson?

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I have seen several doctors in the Houston area for a lower back issue over the last 5-10 years. In my opinion, Dr. Anderson was by far the best. His explanations were clear, logical, and thoughtful. He took his time assessing my images and discussing with me. He does not seem to be over-eager to perform unnecessary surgeries. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Knowledge, no-nonsense, friendly

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Best doctor ever!

Got me through and over a stroke

Posted on July 7th, 2014

While in Galveston I had a sudden tremendous pressure in my head and behind my ear. Was taken to UTMB where D. Anderson took care of me with his team. They were all good and pulled me through a stroke where my family was told I might not make it. He had a pretty good bedside manner and I really liked him. Only thing when it came time to check out after in hospital 2 weeks they were kind of lacking on organization in checking me out. In his office he seemed kind of absent minded.....but as far as medical treatment, I thought it was pretty top notch. He seems pretty busy, but office wait was not long.

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I would just like to express my feelings on Dr. Anderson and the care/surgery I was given by him. In my book he is #1!! The best doctor that I have ever seen in my life, hands down. I was in pain with my back for over two years before being sent to him and was 5 months pregnant. He saw me right away and him and his staff worked fast and hard to get everything in order and cleared for my surgery. I was extremely nervous about the procedure (especially for my unborn child) but they made everything more relaxing and calm and VERY positive. I WALKED out of the UTMB hospital in Galveston hours after my surgery and in no pain. I was AMAZED. My son is now 3, happy and healthy. I have had No back pain or reoccurring back issues since. There are no words to express my gratitude for Dr. Anderson and his staff. My family and I both refer everyone seeking a neurologist to him. He's amazing!

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

I am on medicaid and visited this doctor concerning back surgery, and after initial consultation I decided that he was not to be my doctor.His manner was nonchalant and I didnt feel like he listened to my problems(extreme pain) or cared about a helpful solution.A lady saw this doctor the same day with 3 grapefruit-sized tumors in her abdomen and he wouldn't even prescribe her anything. When I told him about my different pains and ailments he acted as if it were nothing and should deal with it.I can assure you all the 4 stars he got was from paying customers!!

Daughters Care

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Anderson recently preformed surgery on my 19yr old daughter and removed an AVM on her left frontal lobe of her brain. Dr. Anderson is wonderful! Cant say enough about him.

Posted on April 27th, 2017