A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Arvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Arvan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arvan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arvan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Arvan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvan graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arvan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Douglas Arvan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Arvan practice?
- Dr. Glenn Arvan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Arvan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Babylon, NY.
See Babylon Surgeons.