Learn more about Dr. Glenn Arvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Arvan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Arvan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvan graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arvan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Douglas Arvan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Arvan practice?
- Dr. Glenn Arvan has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Arvan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Babylon, NY.
See Babylon Surgeons.