A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Axelrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Axelrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axelrod
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Axelrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Axelrod, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrod graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Axelrod has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Bruce Axelrod MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn B. Axelrod practice?
- Dr. Glenn Axelrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Axelrod practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Surgeons.