Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Balfour
Dr. Glenn Balfour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oceanside, CA, with other offices in Carlsbad, CA and Bismarck, ND. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Neurology. Dr. Balfour is affiliated with Tri-City Medical Center, Fallbrook Hospital and Fallbrook Hospital. Dr. Balfour has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Balfour has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Glenn Balfour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.
Dr. Bryan Hawkins
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, Neurology
Oceanside, CA 0.06 mi11
Dr. J Dillard
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Oceanside, CA 0.06 mi29
Dr. Mindy Cetel
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
Oceanside, CA 0.51 mi27