Pain Management Specialist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

3.0

BIG TROUBLE show details BIG TROUBLE
Jul 19th, 2010

On my last visit with this dr. he entered the room thinking this was his first time seeing me, when actually it was the fourth. I proceeded to tell him how rude his office staff had been and also that they never checked the sign in sheet.I waited 40 min. before checking to see why it was taking so long. He then informed me that if I felt that way about his office staff, then I should find another pain management doctor. I had waited two weeks to get a cortisone shot for pain in my knee, because he said he couldn't give a shot and write a prescription on the same date. I rcvd. no treatment or medication on that date. Today on Ch. 6, they reported that he had been writing prescriptions for Dr. Kamal Tiwari,also in this group. Tiwari has been investigated by the F.B.I. for numerous reasons. Today, Dr. Ballengee could not be found. I'm glad I am no longer associated with this pain center.

Jun 25th, 2010

I have always had to wait more than two hrs. before actually seeing the dr. The nurse at front desk keeps trying to get me to see Dr. Tiwari, who is at the present time being investigated by the F.B.I. for several different charges. Dr. Ballengee seems to be a fairly good dr, but his association w. Dr. Tiwari, has me doubting his judgment.

Nov 5th, 2008