A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Barquet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Barquet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Barquet, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barquet graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Barquet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Jesus Barquet MD and PA is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Barquet practice?
- Dr. Glenn Barquet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Barquet practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.