A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Barquet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Barquet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barquet
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barquet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Barquet, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barquet graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Barquet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Jesus Barquet MD and PA is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Barquet practice?
- Dr. Glenn Barquet has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Barquet practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.