Overall Review

December 3rd, 2015
Love it
Great Dr. He spend time with the patient, he is so kind and sweet, the office is nice and clean, the staff is also very kind and courteous. I really recommend Dr. Barquet

May 4th, 2015
MOST AMAZING HEART DOCTOR EVER!!!!

January 30th, 2015
WENT IN FOR STENT PLACEMENT AND THE MD PUSHED FOR OPEN HEART SURGERY, AND WHEN VISITED ANOTHER CARDIOLOGIST FOR SECOND OPINION WAS INFORMED THAT IT WAS NO NECESSARY AND THAT ALL THAT WAS NEEDED WAS TWO STENTS, BASICALLY WHAT I WENT TO MERCY HOSPITAL FOR

January 31st, 2014
The Doctor that thinks he is God!
He diagnosed my mother at his office. My mother had an episode and we went through emergency and had her admitted into the hospital. He came to see her once. My mother is 88 years old and hard of hearing. I work and could not be present for his All Mightiness when he visited the one only time. I had my mother's caretaker give him my number and asked him to call me. He never returned my many calls. I finally went to his office to see him. I asked for three minutes of his time. I waited and when all the patients where gone his secretary informed me that he had left the office. He sneaked out like a rat. I have yet to speak to this man about my mother, who is in the hospital, with congestive heart failure! He does not follow up with his patients and does not spend any time with you. He is arrogant and rude. He thinks he is immortal. I got news.....we all die even heart doctors. Ever heard of Karma?

November 9th, 2013
Not impressed
We went to see Dr. Barquett with my father for his heart condition. Once, the appointment was cancelled due to Dr. Barquet being in the hospital. I understand that. Then we were seen by his physician assistant, instead of Dr. Barquet. When he arrived, he showed to us, that he is not concerned with my father's condition. He did not take time to listen to problems. Two weeks later, my father was brought to ER in Mount Sinai Hospital with the heart attack. He did well, but this was missed by Dr. Barquet. We are not coming back to him.

June 3rd, 2011
Dr. Barquet is awesome. He has been taking care of my mother for years, actually he saved her life. He has the best bed side manner, he is very kind and knowledable. The girls who work in the office are always curtious and willing to help. If you're looking for a Cardiologist, to me he's the best.

April 29th, 2011
Dedicated, caring cardiologist
I am extremely pleased by Dr. Barquet for his dedication to his patients:- He listened to any concern I had and explained thoroughly the issues.- He attended and monitored my stress test.- He spent an extensive amount of time before, during and after the angioplasty.