Dr. Glenn Beck DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Painesville, OH

no change

February 24th, 2014
Excellent Service
Dr. Beck is the most kind and caring physician I have ever had. He takes the time necessary to answer your questions and shows a real interest in his patients! Additionally, he does not overbook so you are seem promptly!!

October 22nd, 2013
Dr. Beck is a great doctor, too bad his office staff is not so great. If the patient (customer) is dissatisfied or questions them that patient will get a lot of attitude back from desk/phone person. I have had several personal experiences with the office staff here, and always go back because I like Dr. Beck. That is no longer the case. I say look elsewhere. As a customer service manager I expect more patience and better treatment from the office staff. Without patients they would not be employed! Overall love Dr. Beck but don't like to go to office anymore at all.

August 6th, 2012
Love him!
He has always been thorough and kind. Calms fears, answers every single question, clearly outlines his plan, answers more questions, explains what to expect and asks if you have any additional questions. Respectful, funny and able to "break it to you" gently. Great with kids too! Have to admit that his office staff can be kurt and unapproachable at times, but do get the job done and it doesn't hinder the dr/patient relationship at all. I'd still go to him if his staff kicked me in the shins at every visit. (Which they don't, just to be clear!) Lol

July 19th, 2012
Thank you, Dr. Beck
For a number of years, Dr. Glenn Beck has been my Primary Care Physician. He has always worked hard to diagnose and treat my diabetes. Together we have seen great improvement in my health and I feel very fortunate to have him as my PCP. I highly recommend him as your Family Physician.