Dr. Glenn Bessinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Bessinger?

May 12th, 2015

Dr. Bessinger is an excellent dermatologist. He listens well, is patient, thorough and provides the best treatment.

September 22nd, 2013

I Liked the Service

I had a long wait before my first visit, when it was very crowded, but after that, I was seen pretty promptly. Timothy Howard saw me the first couple of times and took care of my problem quickly. He doesn't smile or converse much, but he's effective. Dr. Bessinger is really nice. All of their treatments were very effective.

June 26th, 2012

Medical Laser Treatment

Awesome results in laser cauterization of enlarged vessels on the skin surface. It's a rare condition(HHT) and they were able to zap them all away from my lips and nose areas. I lived with these vessels with their potential to burst and hemorrhage for years and to have them disappear is incredible.

March 6th, 2012

Unbelievable Service

Worst experience ever with a "doctor" two times in a row. First time I was referred by my primary in the same building. I waited 30 minutes to be seen by Dr. Bessinger. After waiting this long, the doctor came in for 1 minute, diagnosed me, and left. He sent a nurse to finish up with me. The nurse informed me that I would need to come back in a month. I asked him if I would have to wait 30 minutes at my next appointment, when he said to let the front desk know that I had another apptmt. to ensure that I would be seen on time. Second visit: waited 35 minutes to be seen by a different doctor entirely. Did not thank me for waiting because his time is obviously more important than mine. He states: "I can't promise you that you will be seen on time. I won't see you before others who have been waiting just as long, if not longer." "We try our best. Let me ask you this, have you ever been to a doctors office where you didn't have to wait?" I am dumbfounded yet extremely dissatisfied by this unprofessional response. I am so disgusted I get up to leave as he opens the door for me. Needless to say I did not get treated by this doctor, nor will I ever. Just want to say that there are thousands of other doctor's out there who have respect for their patients.

June 10th, 2011

Great results! I highly recommend Dr. Bessinger. He removed blotchy spots from my face and my skin looks much younger. I also love the Bessinger Skin Care line of products. I've had a great experience with him and his staff. Very refreshing, after many failed attempts to locate a competent local Dermatologist.

April 1st, 2011

Too busy with laser patients and cosmetic patients to handle other dermatology patients needs and diagnosis with proper testing and follow up.

I wouldn't recommend family members to him since he seems to focus on surgery patients and laser patients and cosmetic proceedures. Cosmetic proceedures seem to be his favorite pass time. Other patients left waiting and wondering if they will get his attention and ....don't get looked at by him personally. Physicians assistant ends up seeing most of the other patients and diagnosing them. Not recommend this doctor to family.

January 13th, 2011

wow

highly recommend--Dr. Bessinger is a trusted professional who clearly knows his science, and who shows compassion in dealing with patients. He's also very good-looking and true dreamboat!

September 9th, 2008

SKIN TYTE TREATMENT

AWESOME.......... NO ONE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAD NOT SEEN ME IN TWO MONTHS........ SHE WAS AMAZED...AND WONDERD HOW DID I CHANGE THE APPEARENCE OF MY SKIN I LOOK AND FEEL YOUNGER I HAVE ONLY HAD THREE TREATMENTS I DO LOOK DIFFERNT AND FEEL SO MUCH YOUNGER....... I ASKED ONE OF MY SONS FRIENDS IF I LOOK DIFFERENT...HE SAID "YEA, YOU LOOK YOUNGER".........I JOUST HAD TO LAUGH I AM NOT INTO CUTTING SO I NEVER DID ANYTHING BEFORE... TECNOLOGY IS FANTASTIC. I KNEW THERE WOULD BE SOMETHING FOR ME... I AM 60 THANKS DR. BESSENGER AND TIMOTHY HOWARD FOR HELPING ME.

November 2nd, 2016