A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Betrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Betrus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Betrus, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Betrus graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Betrus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Port Huron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Betrus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn G. Betrus practice?
Dr. Glenn Betrus practices Urology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Urologists.