A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Birkitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Birkitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Birkitt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birkitt graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birkitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Wellmont/Bristol Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Hunter Birkitt MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn H. Birkitt practice?
- Dr. Glenn Birkitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Birkitt practices Surgery near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Surgeons.