A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Birkitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Birkitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Birkitt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birkitt graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birkitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Wellmont/Bristol Regional Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Birkitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn H. Birkitt practice?
Dr. Glenn Birkitt practices Surgery near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Surgeons.