A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Bixler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Bixler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Bixler, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bixler graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bixler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn George Bixler MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Glenn G. Bixler practice?
- Dr. Glenn Bixler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Bixler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Physiatrists.