A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Bloiso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Bloiso is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Bloiso, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloiso graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bloiso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn T Bloiso MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn T. Bloiso practice?
- Dr. Glenn Bloiso has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Bloiso practices Urology near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Urologists.