Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Booth Jr
Dr. Glenn Booth Jr, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Booth is affiliated with Columbia Centennial Med Ctr, Hickman Community Health Services and Baptist. Dr. Booth has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Booth Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Glenn Booth Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Randy Fullerton
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi33
Dr. William Pettus
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi36
Dr. Carl Willis
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi24