A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Bothwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Bothwell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bothwell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bothwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Clifford Bothwell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn C. Bothwell practice?
- Dr. Glenn Bothwell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Bothwell practices Emergency Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Eagle, ID.
See Boise Emergency Physicians and Boise Preventive Medicine Specialists.