A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Brauntuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Brauntuch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brauntuch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Brauntuch, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauntuch graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brauntuch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Ralph Brauntuch MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Brauntuch practice?
- Dr. Glenn Brauntuch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Brauntuch practices Pulmonary Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, NJ.
See Englewood Pulmonologists.