A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Brauntuch is Good. Dr. Brauntuch has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Brauntuch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pulmonary Function Testing, Bronchoscopy, Lung Biopsy, Sleep Studies.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauntuch graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brauntuch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brauntuch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Brauntuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile