2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 2nd, 2015

Will never visit this office again.

Banner Desert Employee show details Banner Desert Employee
by Jo Anne H. on Feb 19th, 2015

The Office Manager, Eileen is EXTREMELY RUDE!!!! Warning people!!! She sent 4 duplicate statements after I paid my co-pay and 20% of my co-insurance that I paid as well. And she wanted additional fees ASAP to pay off my account. I have never been treated so rude, unprofessional, and disgusting!! I've been coming to this office for 7 years, Where is all your old employees?? Eileen get rid of them?? Good, because those ladies don't deserve putting up with her. She has no understanding and knowledge of operating ethically and professionally along side Dr. Brown. The girls were friendly. Dr. Brown fire your office manager!!! Does she even hold a degree to be an office manager?? Warning people.....Bad Office and "Billing" Manager!!!

Will Not Return show details Will Not Return
Jan 19th, 2015

Dr Brown does not communicate well, nor does he encourage communication. Aloof, elitist, condescending manner.

Business Managment show details Business Managment
by Cindy M on Feb 21st, 2014

02/14/2014 was the day I went in for an appointment to see Miss Park. She was very nice and professional, but looked emotional, like she was crying or in distress. I don't care though because she sucked it up and performed well. We all have those hard times when a curve ball is thrown at us and don't know how to handle our emotions. Overall experience was great though with her and her MA. I saw Dr. Brown and he greeted me in the hallway, he seemed like he was geared up to do massive surgery. There was a lady with dark hair with glasses that looked so mean, uninviting and I think she was the office manager, but was running around like the world was ending and seemed stressed out alone. She was yelling at her staff in the front and I felt bad for them because the Asian girl is always nice to me, my family, and friends that go there to see Miss Park. The Asian girl seemed confused to her about why she was yelling because I heard and felt for them, while the other older lady that collects your money was trying to explain the problem. The lady with the dark hair and glasses was in rant for some reason and I think it was unprofessional and she needs classes for service industry. I have never seen this lady before, I think shes not a good fit for this cozy welcoming office. On the positive side, Dr brown is an excellent doctor and they know what they're doing as far as diagnose and treatment. They keep me healthy, skin wise. The office also has the best magazine racks because I like to read. The office is always clean and punctual, but hard to find if it is your first time coming there. Make sure you do a test run prior to your appointment or call the office. That's what i did when I became a patient years ago. I recommend this office to patients that are willing to listen and follow instructions for healing! They practice no cosmetics or a quick fix to cure you! Part of healing is done by patients with guidance by Dr Brown and Miss Park. They are health care professionals not geniuses that have a wand to cure you over night. Both providers perform with ethics and professionalism. Their staff is always friendly with an exception of big dark hair lady that was going rampage at 110% to her staff. Ive been in management and leadership positions and I do not treat my employees and staff like the way she did that day. It is not right! Your favorite Patient from Scottsdale, AZ

Rude office manager show details Rude office manager
Nov 20th, 2013

Recently had a run in with his office manager, one of most condescending I have ever dealt with, Will not return to this office.

Exam Room Shell Game show details Exam Room Shell Game
Jul 30th, 2013

I arrived for my appointment. I filled out a few forms and waited to be called. The wait was longer than usual and another patient showed up for the next appointment. A door opened and both were called, that is not only was I called in to be examined, but the next patient was also called: each shown to a separate exam room. As things turned out, the patient arriving after me was seen first. This type of mix up has happened to me several times. Why can't Dr. Brown's staff call in patients one at a time?

Jun 14th, 2013

The ONLY good thing about this practice is Angela. The office staff is rude and incompetent. The billing is atrocious. Dr. Brown is aloof, arrogrant and condesending. NEVER will I grace their office again. BEWARE!!!!!!!!

No Communication show details No Communication
Feb 13th, 2012

Very thorough for exams.Have been going to him for over 5 yrs.No personality at all or bedside manner.Will take good dermo.doc over bedside manner anyday.

Two Thumbs Up! show details Two Thumbs Up!
Sep 6th, 2011

Dr Brown does not have the best bedside manner. He is somewhat abrupt and when he talks with you he has a monotonic voice. But that aside, he has been great in diagnosing our skin ailments. My wife has had five cancerous areas removed from her back, arm, and face (upper lip). I have had some flaking around my nose area and eyebrows that he provided an ointment for that cleared those areas up. I highly recommend Dr Brown. His bedside manner may be boring, but his diagnoses, attentiveness, and thoroughness of examination are excellent.

Good doc, poor communicator show details Good doc, poor communicator
by 5 year patient on Sep 9th, 2010

My doc referred me to Dr. Brown in 2005.and am just what a dermo. doc wants, fair skinned and Arizona bred. Lots of precancerous and cancerous skin spots. I was on his 6 month visit plan. Decided after this last basil-cell removal to make a change as I wanted a doc with more personality and discussion. His asst. Pauline is pleasant enough but I believe the Doc should be better a presenting the medical issues, options and treatment. Adios Dr. Brown. If you want the just facts Mam, this is the place for you.

Jan 4th, 2010

Very poor bedside manner. Treated me in a dehumanized manner

Oct 18th, 2008

I was recommended to Dr. Brown by my allergist. My mother had gone to him years ago and was very opposed to the idea of me going to see him. She had a very negative experience with a biopsy done by him and has an unnecessarily large scar, larger than should be. I went to him anyway. I don't really like his presence, but otherwise was impressed by his in depth knowledge. I had his nurse practitioner sit in with me along with 2 other nurses. Was very uncomfortable to have 4 people staring at my imperfect naked self, but thats medicine for you. I was glad he knew what was going on, because I had been to several doctors trying to figure out what crazy rash I had. He didn't really include me in anything, kind of ignored what I was saying His nurse practitioner was very young, didn't really like her presence although she was nice. I had 3 biopsies done, one which became very infected--later turning in to MRSA. I was very unhappy about it and when I tried to set up an appointment to have him perscribe something, I wasn't able to get an emergency time. I was told to go to urgent care. My overall experience on a scale from 1-10, 10 being my most satisfied-I say about a 6. I liked that he was very knowledgable especially about my rare condition but didn't like how I was treated, and of course the overall outcome being the staph infection didn't help. I should have listened to my mother, but he did come highly recommended. I hope this helps, it's kinda of wishy washy but I would recommend to ALWAYS see the doctor, not the practitioner.