Dr. Glenn Brown Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Brown?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

September 12th, 2016

Experience with Dr. Park & Dr. Brown

My experience with Dr. Park & Dr. Brown has been exceptional. I've lived with a skin disorder for about 20 years. I did visit a Dermatologist when I first developed my skin symptoms however, after many months there were no results. I believed it was something I had to live with the rest of my life. In 2015, my skin disorder developed new symptoms causing my condition to become worst. My wife had gone to Dr. Browns Office in the beginning of 2015 and was pleased with her visits. She recommended that I visit Dr. Browns Office, I did. After my first visit with Dr. Park & Dr. Brown, I saw results! It was amazing. In addition, I also give the staff at Dr. Browns Office high praise because everyone is helpful, polite and professional. Thank you Dr. Park & Dr. Brown! Without any hesitation, I recommend visiting Dr. Browns Office.

August 25th, 2016

The BEST!

When I was referred to Glenn Brown Dermatology for a continued skin problem, I was apprehensive about seeing another doctor and being given the same diagnosis and treatment for the last 5 months with no lasting results. WOW! At my first appointment with Anngela Park, PA-C, she had the correct diagnosis even before it was confirmed with biopsy results. Her recommended treatment has been more than I could hope for. I give Glenn Brown Dermatology a 10+ and would highly recommend their office. Their office staff is professional, courteous and a treat to deal with. Thank you Anngela, Dr. Brown and the whole office staff, you are awesome.

September 14th, 2015

I have been to a couple other dermatologists and felt this was the most thorough skin exam I have had. The PA and her assistant were very pleasant. I will be going back there for my yearly skin exams.

September 14th, 2015

Recent Visit Dr Brown

Came in to see Dr. Brown. I have been seeing him for at least 5 years. He has found a few skin cancers and has treated them. I feel very confident with his abilities.

January 19th, 2015

Will Not Return

Dr Brown does not communicate well, nor does he encourage communication. Aloof, elitist, condescending manner.

November 21st, 2013

Rude office manager

Recently had a run in with his office manager, one of most condescending I have ever dealt with, Will not return to this office.

July 30th, 2013

Exam Room Shell Game

I arrived for my appointment. I filled out a few forms and waited to be called. The wait was longer than usual and another patient showed up for the next appointment. A door opened and both were called, that is not only was I called in to be examined, but the next patient was also called: each shown to a separate exam room. As things turned out, the patient arriving after me was seen first. This type of mix up has happened to me several times. Why can't Dr. Brown's staff call in patients one at a time?

June 14th, 2013

The ONLY good thing about this practice is Angela. The office staff is rude and incompetent. The billing is atrocious. Dr. Brown is aloof, arrogrant and condesending. NEVER will I grace their office again. BEWARE!!!!!!!!

February 13th, 2012

No Communication

Very thorough for exams.Have been going to him for over 5 yrs.No personality at all or bedside manner.Will take good dermo.doc over bedside manner anyday.

September 6th, 2011

Two Thumbs Up!

Dr Brown does not have the best bedside manner. He is somewhat abrupt and when he talks with you he has a monotonic voice. But that aside, he has been great in diagnosing our skin ailments. My wife has had five cancerous areas removed from her back, arm, and face (upper lip). I have had some flaking around my nose area and eyebrows that he provided an ointment for that cleared those areas up. I highly recommend Dr Brown. His bedside manner may be boring, but his diagnoses, attentiveness, and thoroughness of examination are excellent.

September 9th, 2010

Good doc, poor communicator

My doc referred me to Dr. Brown in 2005.and am just what a dermo. doc wants, fair skinned and Arizona bred. Lots of precancerous and cancerous skin spots. I was on his 6 month visit plan. Decided after this last basil-cell removal to make a change as I wanted a doc with more personality and discussion. His asst. Pauline is pleasant enough but I believe the Doc should be better a presenting the medical issues, options and treatment. Adios Dr. Brown. If you want the just facts Mam, this is the place for you.

January 5th, 2010

Very poor bedside manner. Treated me in a dehumanized manner