A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Bulan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Bulan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Bulan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bulan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bulan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Bulan practice?
Dr. Glenn Bulan practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Angleton, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.