A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Bulan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Bulan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bulan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Bulan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bulan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Edgar Bulan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Bulan practice?
- Dr. Glenn Bulan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Bulan practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.