A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Bulan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Bulan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Bulan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bulan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Edgar Bulan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Bulan practice?
- Dr. Glenn Bulan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Bulan practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.