A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Burnett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- St Francis Hospital, Tulsa, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Edward Burnett MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Glenn Burnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Burnett practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists.