Dr. Glenn Burnett II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Burnett II?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Burnett II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2016

Professional and courteous

All around professional and courteous

April 11th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Burnett 2+ years and I am highly satisfied with him. He is an excellent doctor: Attentive, thorough and patient.

September 10th, 2015

I was amazed by how much time he took addressing my concerns. I have not been treated by a physician in that way in some time - quite refreshing. Very professional. I felt like I had been in the room with Marcus Welby - - which is a good thing. Just do not seem to have doctors like that anymore.

August 20th, 2015

Medicine like it used to be

I could not get over how polite and concerned this gentleman was. I have been having a severe problem for the past several years - and he sat and listened to me for 45 minutes - What doctor ever does that anymore?!? - He gave me probably the most thorough exam I have ever had and then sat down and went over everything in English - he sent me to a hematologist and my mystery problem has now been solved. I will be forever grateful. He has now moved to another office at Presbyterian - which is a good thing - his old office was a disaster. I went there only twice but never have seen such rudeness on display at the reception area with little old ladies. In his new office, every time I call I get to talk to a human being - and the nurse is among the most outgoing people I have seen and very very kind and caring. So I am so glad he made this change. Anyway - he is truly amazing that he spends that kind of time with his patients and acts like he really cares.

June 11th, 2015

He never looked at a computer - Extremely thorough - and just an amazing personal touch.

April 20th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Burnett is amazing. He is honest, ethical and so smart! He sees you and your whole body and the need for your health care. If he can not figure it out, he will ask for help from other experts. I am a difficult case and he is very patient! It takes a HUMBLE doctor to do this anymore. He is kind, compassionate and truly worth the struggle of trying to get an appointment with the girls at the front desk DO NOT GIVE UP! He wants to know if you have trouble and will get the manager involved. It is not him. He is worth it! After fighting for years ill, believe me, Quality of life is worth it! See him!!!!!!!!!

February 28th, 2017