Dr. Glenn Burt III MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Wausau, WI

February 24th, 2013
Not listening
I have the Lap-band and anytime I have stomach problems or pain it is something to be looked at right away. I went in there for a follow up from another problem. But I told him about my band and how I was in a lot of pain. He pushed on my stomach and it hurt all over. Where my band hurts worse. I told him this. He said let me know if it doesn't get better in a week. I have been in pain for 3 weeks with this, which I told him. Still nothing was done. So now I have to go back again and hope that he will do some tests. Not just push on my stomach. He is a talker. My husband is active duty soldier. He was prepare service so talk to my husband seemed to be what he was focused on was tell old story's of his old day in the service. So left there in pain still and that's that. He didn't help me at all. I'm still dyeing inside. Guess have to go to the ER for 8 hours to get it really looked at. Sad.

March 19th, 2012
A Dr. who LISTENS and CARES!
Dr. Burt is one of the very few Dr.'s I have visited who not only takes the time to listen to what I have to say but places value in what I know regarding my and my children's health. He is willing to try alternative methods of treatment as long as they pose no threat to his patients. He is knowledgeable, friendly, honest, and gentle. I recommend him to everyone I know.

December 27th, 2011