A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buterbaugh graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buterbaugh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn A Buterbaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Buterbaugh practice?
- Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.
See Wexford Orthopedic Surgeons and Wexford Surgeons.