A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buterbaugh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buterbaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buterbaugh graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buterbaugh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn A Buterbaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Buterbaugh practice?
- Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wexford, PA.
See Wexford Surgeons and Wexford Orthopedic Surgeons.