Glenn Buttermann Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Glenn Buttermann?

Dr Butterman to the rescue

Posted on August 29th, 2017

In 1967 I had a motorcycle accident that nearly ended my life. I was really broken up. I healed slowly but about 10 or so years ago things caught up with me and I had so much pain with not much hope in sight. Then Dr Butterman and Eric Salsman did my back surgery and now I'm a 66 year old woman, pain free and walking. I was told many years ago by the doctors who first saw me after the accident, that I'd be in a wheelchair by the time I'm 30! But Dr Glenn Butterman changed that diognosid for me and here I am to tell one and all he is the best Dr I've ever known. Go see him if you have back problems. He knows his stuff. Doctor Butterman came to my rescue and I thank him. God bless you Dr Butterman and Dr Eric Salsman.

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr Buttermann and Eric Salman were great. I also appreciated how friendly the nurse/surgery scheduler? in the Burnsville office was. May seem like a small thing but she was always so kind. Eric Salman always took lots of time with me as I had many questions.

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Dr. Butterman is very intelligent and knew exactly what was going on with my back pain. I had a L4/L5 fusion and Dr. Butterman did a fabulous job. I have no more pain and the staff and everyone was with me through everything.

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Excellent service from Dr. Buttermann and most support staff. I trully believe he is the best in his field. Very thorough and develops a plan with options.

Highly Recommend

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I have had to have several surgeries because of degenerating disk. Dr. Buttermann has done them all. He is very competent. All diagnosis have been correct and the 3 back and 1 neck have been successful. My pain has disappeared! I would highly recommend Dr. Buttermann and his team.

Posted on October 18th, 2016

if you want to see a doctor that knows what is wrong and what to do, Dr. Glenn Buttermann is the person to see, he is one of the best spine doctors out there.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Absolutely excellent doctor!

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr. Butterman is an amazing and awesome doctor! He blessed my mom, Lois with many more years that she would not have had. We are very grateful.....needing another surgery - but have Faith that all will go well!

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Glenn Butterman has the worst bedside manner. When I have an appointment he doesnt see me for at least one full hour (sometimes longer) past my apt time. Then he spends three minutes with me and walks out the door without answering any of my questions. He did a full spinal fusion on me, 2 years ago, and I am not in more pain than before my surgery. The fusion has healed fully and now I need to have the hardware removed because it is rubbing on my muscles too much. If you have the chance, see someone else.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I only saw Dr Butterman twice, usually see Eric PA and trying to get scheduled with him is interesting. Several times I've been scheduled to see Eric in one office just to be told that he is not at that office and I have to reschedule to an office that is not convenient for me. And the meds, it's like pulling teeth to get refills for pain meds. I suggest you call for another refill as soon as pick up 1st or you will be out of meds and staff doesn't care ,I'm not saying the Docs, PAs, or CNPs don't care, I'm talking about the admin staff. Also, its been just over a year since my lumbar fusion and I love the fact that I no longer have pain in my legs, my back still hurts, still difficult to stand or walk to long (minutes). Have found out I have more DDD in cervical spine. I've got to say I am thinking long and hard if I will allow Butterman/Eric to to fix this.Good Luck

Waited For Dr. Buttermann for 4 Hours To No Avail

Posted on August 7th, 2011

After having cervical fusion surgery (3rd one in a year), there were some serious complications after I was sent home. Not getting anyone to call me back from their Burnsville office I tried their afterhours on call. Dr Butterman was the on call physician. The lady leaving him messages to call me back was very professional and embarassed by the lack of professionalism, but after waiting for over 4 hours to get a call back and leaving many messages, Dr. Butterman quickly just told the woman to tell me to go to the ER without calling to confirm symptoms.Midwest Spine Institute has some fine physicians, but you wouldn't know it from the quality of their office workers and Dr Butterman.

Posted on May 24th, 2011

Had major back surgery performed by Dr. Buttermann. The surgery went well, but his aftercare was terrible and left me at sifnificant risk.