A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Cook, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Clyde Cook MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn C. Cook practice?
- Dr. Glenn Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Cook practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.