A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Calabrese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Calabrese, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Calabrese has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Michael Calabrese DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn M. Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Glenn Calabrese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Calabrese practices Emergency Medicine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Denton Emergency Physicians.