Dr. Glenn Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Campbell?

August 7th, 2017

Very friendly and professional staff! I feel everyone takes the time to explain the tests they perform. Dr. Campbell has a great bedside manner, always making me feel at ease. Excellent practice!!!

January 12th, 2017

The Best in Ophthalmologist Williamsburg

Dr Campbell is the best--competent, friendly, thorough, and caring. Great support staff, beautiful office, and state of the art equipment. Such a pleasant experience!

November 15th, 2016

Have been a patient for 16 yrs; extremely competent, educates on prevention, did cataract surgery on both my eyes -- extremely successful.

September 22nd, 2016

Retired RN

For several years I refused to have cataract removal surgery because of trusting issues. However, I learned to trust Dr. Campbell and I decided to have the surgery. The procedure went well, and the staff was superb. I will for ever remember how they held my hands during the procedure making feel calm, it told me, "we are here for you". I cannot wait to have the next surgery next month. Thank you so much!

August 16th, 2016

Don't you just love it when a patient is requested to be at the appointment a half hour early for paperwork but the patient is not called to begin a procedure within a half after the appointment. The paperwork is also a treasure. Lots of extra test the office can perform but those extras are not covered by Medicare. I guess I am tired of a sheep like environment where we just sit in the office and accept long wait.

July 6th, 2016

Dr. Campbell is one of the most professional Physicians practicing today. He is genuinely concerned about his patients and takes the time necessary to perform a thorough exam. Dr Campbell and his staff run a highly organized, and efficient office, offering the most up to date medical tests and practices. His skills as a Dr. and surgeon are outstanding.

February 21st, 2016

Dr Glenn Campbell is so patient and answers all of your questions. He makes sure you can understand about your care, treatment and procedure. I would definitely recommend him to any one who wants an exceptional opthomolist which everyone needs to see every two years.

November 22nd, 2015

I am very pleased with this office and all the staff. They are very courteous and efficient in their jobs. They are good about working with you for an appointment and you always receive a call a day or two prior to your appointment as a reminder. I have been going to this office for approximately 13 years and I would not change to another facility or doctor. Love this office.

October 8th, 2015

Great visit

As always I was in and out of the office very efficiently staff is both professional and competent thank you for a great visit

August 28th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon/Opthomologist

Dr. Campbell has been my eye doctor for about 10 years. He has performed cataract surgery on both myself and my husband with excellent results. Anyone seeking a physician who will give you optimal care and is outstanding in his field Dr. Campbell would be an excellent choice. Both Dr. Campbell and his staff take time to answer any questions you may with explanations that are understandable for a patient. Yearly check-ups are thorough.

June 26th, 2015

Dr. Campbell's the best!

I trust Dr. Campbell. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and helps you understand eye health. He has a great staff who are friendly and helpful.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words and compliments to our staff. It is our pleasure to serve your eye care needs, and we look forward to seeing you again.

April 29th, 2015

Retired

Dr. Campbell has been my eye doctor for many years. It began one weekend when I had an unexpected eye problem. We were new in town and needed help. We called his emergency number and he answered the phone, listened to my problem, reassured me it was not serious, and examined me first thing on Monday. I have been seeing him ever since. I continue to find him very personable and caring. He always takes time to explain how I am doing and how to take care of my eyes. His staff is very professional and friendly.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your nice review. Your kind words and encouragement mean a lot to us. Thank you for letting us take care of your eyes and for being such a great patient!